Cheryl's friend over at the Snowed Inn tagged Cheryl and she tagged Susan and Maureen. I don't really know them so they wouldn't be tagging me so I tagged myself. This Meme is 8 Things about me that are not common knowledge. I miss moments like these because I over-think. Let's see what I come up with.
- I scared myself with a stick once. Yes, it is true. I was walking around with a stick and poking it into little holes around the bank of a pond. When I was distracted from poking, I began to chase ducks and stuck the stick under my arm. Moments later I "saw" the stick in my peripheral vision and thought I "saw" a snake! I began to dance around with flailing arms and gasping in alarm. Yes, I scared myself with a stick. There were two witnesses.
- Everyone knows I'm pretty open but there are things that I treasure deep in my heart that I still have never shared with anyone at all.
- I daydream about beaches but don't particularly like the blazing sun.
- I love the look of Birkenstocks. Yes, I even love the look of the ugly ones. I even love them with socks. (See #2)
- I secretly aspire to be a hippie. (See #4)
- I have a phobia regarding the United States Postal Service and placing things in the mail requires intentional faith.
- My favorite type of conversation is one-on-one over a long afternoon-evening-night or over an entire weekend.
- I generally always would prefer to be alone.