For a bit of post-Memorial Day Tuesday morning (but feels like Monday morning) inspiration, I stole this from Six Weasel's Blog.
Here are the instructions, as posted there. Fill this out
about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more
fun the answers will be!
1. Did you date someone from your school?
I dated a little. I advertised in journalism class for a date to the Senior prom.
2. Did you win anything in Senior’s ‘Who’s Who’?
Most likely to become a nun.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
4. It’s Friday night…where are you?
Usually, I was out with friends or at some church function.
5. Were you a party animal?
6. Were you considered a flirt?
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
8. Were you a nerd?
Duh. I was in o-r-c-h-e-s-t-r-a! Hello! I was also in English Club & Psychology Club.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
No. I was a conformist.
10. Can you sing the fight song?
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
Mrs. Walters for English. Mrs. Sullivan for American History.
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
Usually I went out with Barbie and Cindy.
13.What was your school’s full name?
Putnam City North High School
14. School mascot?
15. Were you on homecoming court?
Oh, my! No.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
..finding out that I graduated
18. Where did you go senior skip day?
I went to detention.
20.Were you in any clubs?
see # 8
25. Who was your Senior prom date?
Mark M. who answered my ad in journalism class
26. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
Did it waaaaaay more than 10 years ago
27. Do you still talk to people from high school?
Only on occassion.
THINK BACK TO 9TH GRADE…
– Who was your best friend?
Tree-toad and Bicky-bought-bought (Yes, those are nicknames.)
– What sport did you play?
– What was your favorite class?
English and Strings
-Did you go to the dances?
-Did you think you were cool?
No, but I was proud.
-Describe your outfits
– Did you even have a cellphone
Those things didn't exist yet.
– What was the best about 9th grade?
Being the top class
– Do you miss it?
I hope some of you do this one – it was a neat trip down memory lane!